How to garrison units in Atlas

AtlasMapper

Hello,

While creating maps using Atlas, I would like to add units inside buildings or ships. I found this post:

On 25/06/2014 at 7:16 PM, Radagast. said:

Overview of Roman Arrival (note this was the final last stand of Carthage before it was burned down)

Hidden Content

Triple walls covered the west:

Hidden Content

Triple-Walls in cross-section:

Hidden Content

No idea if it's possible to garrison in Atlas.

18:53 < rada> anotherone: "Can you set units to be garrisoned inside              ships in Atlas?"18:53 < rada> I have no idea myself ...18:54 <@leper> no18:55 <@leper> (you could probably do something with triggers though)

2 years later, is there anything new with this feature ?

Thanks for the reply.

In a similar way, is it possible to define some units behavior at start by editing the xml file ? Like "defend", "hold position" or "aggressive" ?

@trompetin17: Like the garrison feature, it would be nice to be able to set it up in Atlas too (also, the garrisoning procedure supports the idea of the need of retrieving the entities UID in Atlas, as I previously told you).

Oh, and also, is it possible to modify the starting stats of some units ? Especially, can one define the amount of life points of an units/building by acting on the xml file (eg. in order to start with some damaged buildings) ?

Edited by AtlasMapper
wrongly explained