good "Kill rate" rewarded?

PlayerOne

When I surived a certain time against the AI and I am improving my game play, not striving to finish but having fun with building a better citiy, gathering ressourcess and enjoing battles every now and then, I can see in the statistics, that my killing rate is higher than the enemies one, i.e. 10 times higher, which indicates, that the enemies millitary strategy is not efficient no more. 

My questions

- Is that significantly rewarded in the summary of my game points?

And, for the AI gameplay:

- is or could that kill rate data used to trigger the enemies AI to try another strategy? (if there is a thinkable)

Edited by PlayerOne

20 minutes ago, PlayerOne said:

- Is that significantly rewarded in the summary of my game points?

The kill/death ratio is not directly in the main game score, still the military score is and that includes all killed entity. So the more you kill the higher score will be.

23 minutes ago, PlayerOne said:

is or could that kill rate data used to trigger the enemies AI to try another strategy? (if there is a thinkable)

The main problem here is that the AI has no good fighting strategy (it just rushes in and attacks after destroying a building the closest building, which can be strategical irrelevant, like houses or farms). First that need to be improved to start swapping between strategy.

• Like 2

I'm also a beginner, but I don't think that the change in the kill ratio always means that the enemy's strategy isn't effective any longer.  It could mean exactly the opposite: yours is getting better.  As an example, you may be more selective as to which buildings to attack first, or you may have learned to concentrate your forces on a small detachment, defeating your foe in detail, rather than just having everybody pile in at once and hope your men are better.

• Like 1