Carthaginian monument

Tomcelmare

Hello! I wondered if there was a possibility to re-insert in the game the former wonder (placeholder) of the carthaginians. Indeed, the iberians have kept their golden bull statue, and use them to boost their moral/attack. I think the little carthaginian monument which used to be be the wonder, could be used in the same fashion giving for example a protective/ healing aura to its surroundings. What do you think?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tomcelmare said:

Hello! I wondered if there was a possibility to re-insert in the game the former wonder (placeholder) of the carthaginians. Indeed, the iberians have kept their golden bull statue, and use them to boost their moral/attack. I think the little carthaginian monument which used to be be the wonder, could be used in the same fashion giving for example a protective/ healing aura to its surroundings. What do you think?

Its a very intriguing idea, but then it would have to be implemented to all factions, as all factions got inspiration from religious statues. I believe it's a unique for the Iberians, and one that they definately need.

Well, it was merely an opinion from an aesthetics prospect. I liked this building, it was obviously too small to fit as a wonder, but it would look good in the centre of a city. Then I thought about giving it some usefulness, so I came up with the aura thing. Still, the building exists, and is beautiful, so I think it should appear somewhere...:)

2 hours ago, Tomcelmare said:

Well, it was merely an opinion from an aesthetics prospect. I liked this building, it was obviously too small to fit as a wonder, but it would look good in the centre of a city. Then I thought about giving it some usefulness, so I came up with the aura thing. Still, the building exists, and is beautiful, so I think it should appear somewhere...:)

You could use it in your own custom scenarios, if it is still in the game files (probably is somewhere)