Iberians questions

Indibilis

10 hours ago, Indibilis said:
Hi,
I played recently for the Iberians and I have a few questions for the more experienced
1. Where to succeed Suzko Txabalina?
2. the investovt shall be paid to the traders?
3. Are the Iberians so weak fight man vs. man or can I?

Si quieres puedes hablar en español ( castellano) 

I'm sorry I can not speak English very well.Im from czech republic

I'll try it simpler

1.how to unlock flaming javelin ?

2.better invest to trade or army (...mining)?

3.iberians infitary vs Rome infitary (deadly canyon scenario map ) always win Rome.Iberians are so weak ?

thank

Edited by Indibilis
  • Like 1

Better now :)

1. Game is not finished, so some information and tooltips that you can read on web or in game can be outdated or unimplemented

Currently, flaming javelins can only be unlocked when iberian skirmishers get into third rank. I don't know if its cosmetic only. Mounted iberian skirmishers champions get flaming javelins by default.

2 I haven't done a research, but it's good to keep a well established trade route to get metal. Better with allies (cause both gets benefits). Mineral and stone are less abundant in comparison with food and wood. Always try to have more soldiers, working all the time, they can fight and work. Later, make champions when you have a economy that can handle a good flow of production of them.

3. If i Recall correctly, Death Canyon was a scenario with a battle of iberians against roman leggionaries (champions). In this game, there are 2 kinds of units: citiziens soldiers (that can work and fight) and champions (can't work, but are very strong and very good capturing). Maybe you are fighting citizien soldiers against champions.

Hope that you can understand that.

• 2 weeks later...