Ban

MavekThaDon

Hi, yesterday I was banned in my opinion for no reason. I asked to the moderator and he says that the motivation was spamming. Can I know if the ban is permanent or not? Can I talk to a moderator to explain my position or you just ban people because they use the main chat like everyone else? When i was banned I was playing a match. How is possible to spam during a game? 30 minutes before the ban I used the main chat to talk with other people, like every one, and i didnt receive any alert or advice... where is the spam?

Thanks

Hi. I was playing for 30 minutes, and then i was kicked out from the game. I tried to write something in the main chat but i coudlnt write anything and then I was kicked out definetly. I tried to create another account (i know that is not allowed and im sorry but I wanted an explanation, because i immagined that i was banned or something similar) and I didnt think to come here and ask in the forum. When I logged in another time with the new accoutn I asked to the moderator (@leper) if i was banned and the motivation. The answer was: "spam" and then.. bam! Another time kicked out without any possibility to explain or to talk with another person. I just having fun and i didnt bother anyone, if i used too much the chat (30 min before my ban) im sorry and i will not do the same in future but you can just ask to stop or alert if someone use too much the chat before ban him in this way... And I didnt wrote on the chat alone, there was a lot of other ppl using it like me.

Can someone analyze better the logs? can I know what i've done?

Thanks

• Like 1

And I didnt wrote on the chat alone, there was a lot of other ppl using it like me.

And you think you were the only one that got banned? Or that action is only to be taken immediately and not at some later point? Or that the instaban note is just there for decoration purposes?

Can someone analyze better the logs? can I know what i've done?

I could just post the log here, but as that likely wouldn't help your case nor be really acceptable on here I'll refrain from doing so. And since I've now read it again I'm still not too inclined to let you back on, you might want to ask again in a few days.

EDIT: Also banned your other account since you wanted me to analyze the log.

Edited by leper
Did as asked.