Resolution on Retina Display

brutus24

My computer is a 13 inch Macbook Pro with Retina Display. The game itself runs perfectly, but everything is blurry and I cannot find a way to make my resolution higher and make the game look good, even though I have tried nearly everything.

I have changed my computer's resolution to 1680x1050, and the game looks great when I open it up to the set-up screen. I cannot, however, use any of the buttons on the far-right side of the game, such as the play button. When I try to start a new game, I simply cannot click in the area on the right.

I have tried changing the resolution in the default.cfg file, but I get the same problem where I cannot click in the right side of the screen.

I have unchecked the "open in low-resolution" button that was previously checked, but the resolution stays the same (very low).

Has anybody had the same problem and can they help me with it.

Thank you

post-16737-0-96887800-1409429857_thumb.p

this is how the game looks now

This is how it could look

https://www.facebook.com/play0ad/photos/pb.300383354858.-2207520000.1409428847./10152699375219859/?type=3&theater

Edited by brutus24