Ideas & Improvements To Playability

ZeroEmpires

Personally i think we should just agree on what would be the most "agreeable" Default binds, and let anyone who wants to go make their own set be pleased with what they Are offered.

The hotkeys menu (and i mean menu) Should be jam packed with options. Every single hotkey combo should be avaliable.

If i want to build a house by holding CTRL + Shift + 9 + 8 i should be allowed, obliged, encouraged to do so. if i want to also build my houses by a bind on a seperate keyboard without changing the keybind Ingame, i should also be allowed. Especially if that bind is Entirely different.

Trust me, from my time playing some games (one in particular is called urban terror. Keybind madness) I've learnt that there may be a small amount of people like that

But darn they yell loud if they can't do 360 backflip noscopes by holding down more keys than they have fingers to do so, whilst moving their mouse around to aim.

Seriously.

Every time I play another RTS who hasn't WASD keys to move around I instantly hate the game (for the first few minutes). It really gives a speedup to me.

I think however that camera rotating is less important. (And shouldn't actually be placed so near to such important hotkeys)

• Like 1

[...]

Trust me, from my time playing some games (one in particular is called urban terror. Keybind madness) I've learnt that there may be a small amount of people like that

But darn they yell loud if they can't do 360 backflip noscopes by holding down more keys than they have fingers to do so, whilst moving their mouse around to aim.

Seriously.

Reminds me of how I use to crouch with shooter game (Pressing the Left-ctrl with my handpalm instead of a finger) :D

• Like 1