[FIXED]Aegis Error: type ent undefined

Hades0299

Hello,

if i play on Isthus and build a wall, so the ai cannot attack me direktly, i get this interresting error.

also the ai is not trying to attack me.

This error appers the hole time:

ERROR: JavaScript error: simulation/ai/aegis/base-manager.js line 204

TypeError: ent is undefined

([object Object],[object Array],[object Object])@simulation/ai/aegis/base-manager.js:204

([object Object],[object Object],[object Array])@simulation/ai/aegis/headquaters.js:1068

([object Object])@simulation/ai/aegis/aegis.js:160

([object Object],[object Array],[object Object])@simulation/ai/common-api-v3/base.js:68

@:0

in the interrestinglog.html i get the following error:

WARNING: JavaScript warning: simulation/ai/aegis/aegis.js line 291 reference to undefined property this.pathInfo

ERROR: JavaScript error: simulation/ai/aegis/aegis.js line 291 TypeError: this.pathInfo is undefined ()@simulation/ai/aegis/aegis.js:291 ([object Object],[object Array])@simulation/ai/aegis/aegis.js:90 ([object Object])@simulation/ai/aegis/aegis.js:156 ([object Object],[object Object])@simulation/ai/common-api-v3/base.js:66 @:0

hope you can find the issue

Edited by Hades0299

Quick solution: don't build walls when playing against AI, the AI can't handle it (it creates the same situation as a naval map).

Wraitii is looking into fixing those issues. But it will take a long time. I mean, hiding the issues is easy, solving the fact that AI is getting stuck when it's facing a wall is more difficult.

• Like 1

On another Map (Acropolis 1) playing against the AI I get the same error without anything blocking the way towards me.

I build a second Civic Centre and didn’t watched it, so Aegis destroyed it. Directly after that, the game starts lagging and the Error shows up.

Maybe this is a bit helpful.

a quick fix could be to protect the Civic Centre better ;)