Backend/Frontend developer ready to help!

Hello there everyone!

I'm a developer working with mostly web technologies like PHP and Javascript for development. I've been playing and lurking the forum for some years and I'm ready to help with the project on some scale but unsure if I can help in any way.

Application:

Position: Webdeveloper

Do you understand that Wildfire Games is a non-commercial project, work for 0 A.D. is volunteer, and work is done for free?

Yes

Do you agree to distribute all your work for Wildfire Games under Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license?

Yes

Name:

Victor Bjelkholm

Email:

VictorBjelkholm@gmail.com

MSN Messenger:

None

Barcelona, Spain

Availability:

About 5 hours per week. Hopefully be more in the future

Working as webdeveloper

Skills and Experience:

I've been playing around with web technologies in my free time for about 6 years. I've been professionally working as a webdeveloper for 6 months but still feel I have enough experience to contribute to 0 A.D

Motivation:

Open source projects have always been a interest for me and even though game programming isn't nearly one of my strong skills, I would like to contribute to the project in some way.

Personality:

Pragmatic developer with an eye for details and connections between modules in larger projects.

Short Essay:

How and when did you find out about Wildfire Games? What motivates you to be a part of the project? What do you seek to gain in being a part of Wildfire Game

For one year I've been playing the game and lurking the forum, can't really remember how I found out about it. Probably some site listing open source games/software worth paying attention to. I always wanted to contribute to some larger open source project that needs it. When it come to open source in webdevelopment, it's overfilled with developer with long experience in the area while the open source world in games haven't got the same access to web developers. I hope I can contribute in some way to make the web experience better.

Interests and Hobbies:

I mostly spend time working in the startup where I'm currently working in but usually I spend time doing beer-programming, swimming and doing inlines.