Just to introduce myself

Hi,

I'm Aleksandar, 19 year old student from Bosnia & Herzegovina (sad little country in South Europe no-one knows about). I like programming and I love open source. I've been a part of some minor open source projects and thought I can do some work for you guys.

Unfortunately, I don't think I will be able to work on this game. Primarily because it looks like my GPU is not compatible with OpenGL so the game is unplayable in my case. Although I have Radeon HD 7470M 1GB GPU, so there's probably some problem with the driver on my laptop.

If there's something I can do without actually launching the game, let me know and I'll be happy to help you guys. As far as I could see from a few videos I looked, brilliant work so far! :)

I'm fairly sure your graphics card is more than capable of running 0 A.D. My measly 6 year old, 128 Mb mobile GPU can do it :) Are you using non-standard drivers on a Linux system? Or do you use Windows? If you need help, you could report the errors you get.

I'm using pirated version of Windows 8 with the drivers that came with the system. I tried downloading the driver from the official page but the installation does not recognize my GPU. Same thing happens with Fedora (I'm dual booter). I'm going to try to install this game on Fedora right away!

Thank you all. Looking forward to help you guys as much as I can! :)

EDIT: The game works perfectly on Fedora!

Edited by r3bl