[RESOLVED] Odd one coming up fresh from the SVN

chaosislife

On new game I'm getting the following errors :

ERROR: GUI page 'page_session.xml': Failed to call init() function

ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/common/music.js line 155 TypeError: Engine.StartPlaylist is not a function ([object Array],3,true)@gui/common/music.js:155 ()@gui/common/music.js:90 (2)@gui/common/music.js:70 init([object Object],(void 0))@gui/session/session.js:144 reallyStartGame()@gui/loading/loading.js:111

ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/common/music.js line 155 TypeError: Engine.StartPlaylist is not a function ([object Array],2,true)@gui/common/music.js:155 ()@gui/common/music.js:102 (5)@gui/common/music.js:70 leaveGame()@gui/session/session.js:219 ([object Object])@Some XML file:55

The title music then continues to play, I can't rotate the map, and one of my cheaty lil mod units that's based on the slave unit throws the following error and won't display on the build screen.

ERROR: CXeromyces: Parse error: units/chaos_support_slave:1: Expecting an element VisibleInAtlasOnly, got nothing

ERROR: CXeromyces: Parse error: units/chaos_support_slave:1: Invalid sequence in interleave

ERROR: CXeromyces: Parse error: units/chaos_support_slave:1: Element VisualActor failed to validate content

ERROR: RelaxNGValidator: Validation failed

ERROR: Failed to validate entity template 'units/chaos_support_slave'

did the slave base get deleted? cuz I can just use something else for that. I just liked having a male gatherer. Actually, if you could make something that resembles the AoM militia unit I'd that's capable of gathering and chucking their spears I'd LOVE YOU.

Edited by chaosislife

ERROR: GUI page 'page_session.xml': Failed to call init() function

ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/common/music.js line 155 TypeError: Engine.StartPlaylist is not a function ([object Array],3,true)@gui/common/music.js:155 ()@gui/common/music.js:90 (2)@gui/common/music.js:70 init([object Object],(void 0))@gui/session/session.js:144 reallyStartGame()@gui/loading/loading.js:111

ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/common/music.js line 155 TypeError: Engine.StartPlaylist is not a function ([object Array],2,true)@gui/common/music.js:155 ()@gui/common/music.js:102 (5)@gui/common/music.js:70 leaveGame()@gui/session/session.js:219 ([object Object])@Some XML file:55

The game needs a rebuild, if you are using the autobuild I'll probably start a new one after some changes later today.

did the slave base get deleted? cuz I can just use something else for that. I just liked having a male gatherer. Actually, if you could make something that resembles the AoM militia unit I'd that's capable of gathering and chucking their spears I'd LOVE YOU.

No, it didn't. We just added a new required element to the VisualActor element and the game needs a rebuild (or if you just copied the template instead of using inheritance the new element (VisibleInAtlasOnly) needs to be added).

Ok aside from new unrelated bugs it all works fine now. As to the slaves I just decided to drop them since they were buggy to begin with. I now use a version of the toxotes that's modded to have a melee attack as well as the ranged. They no longer "hunt" chickens.

Edited by chaosislife