What happened to Lion.Kanzen?

I did a quick basic web search for him (Lion Kanzen/Marcio Durón). He has either a hidden facebook/twitter page or has deleted it (I found links, but they lead to 404's). There has been little activity outside of the 0A.D. community for the past months.

I also found out that he likes playing 0A.D. a lot! (0 A.D. has a higher playing time counter than AoM, AoEO and Warcraft)

Let's just hope he's alright and will come back to shed a light on his retirement.

@Lion.Kanzen: Sorry about the intrusion in your personal life, I was in no way intending to stalk you. I was just surprised you left so suddenly and without goodbye.

There were some discussions because he posted very very often and many posts were not of high quality.

But as far as I know the consensus was that he likes the game and the project very much and he is trying to contribute (and already did).

Also ohne part of the problem is that english isn't his native language, which is not his fault (not a fault at all ;)).

He should be encouraged to value quality a bit more more than quantity.

I don't know what happened then, but I think he's allright and we don't have to worry that anything bad happend.

Im here, i was say if you want Something, here is where im, but im not participate to much in discussing or Something like give ideas, or Opinions.

but i will help the community.

@idanwin

The other, fb and Twitter is Bacause Women stalks my life a lot. and that brings problems to my life.

Im Artist, is very complex to do not say about you thinking, and say hard words sometimes and be angry others.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

Phew! Glad to hear that!

I thought he'd been in an accident or something!

It is true that your posts are not always understandable and do not always bring new things into the discussion, but ff you do have new ideas to bring into a discussion, please do so without hesitation, but try to make it understandable.

Phew! Glad to hear that!

I thought he'd been in an accident or something!

It is true that your posts are not always understandable and do not always bring new things into the discussion, but ff you do have new ideas to bring into a discussion, please do so without hesitation, but try to make it understandable.

the problem is sometimes we or some people like me thinks this Forum is a Social media Network, and express like a that Platform media. and my comments are short in some cases and irrelevant.

the problem is sometimes we or some people like me thinks this Forum is a Social media Network, and express like a that Platform media. and my comments are short in some cases and irrelevant.

I don't want to seem rude, but you could start by following a few simple rules :

- Put capital letters at the beginning of the sentence, not in the middle, unless you want to write a proper noun or an acronym.

- Try to avoid non-english words in the middle of a sentence, unless you have no other choice.

- Don't multi-post. Try to think about everything you want to say before posting. If you forgot something and it's unlikely that somebody already answered to your comment, edit it.

- Don't quote full comments, especially those including pictures. Nobody wants to see the same long list of HD pictures three times in a tread. Just quote the few sentences you want to answer to.

- Don't rush. Take the time to type all the letters of every word, to use punctuation, etc. Remember that the time you save by posting too fast may be lost by all the people who have difficulty in reading your comments. And ask yourself : "Will this add something relevant to the discussion ?" before you post.

If you do that I will maybe remove the current rule that hides your posts in my preferences.