Ancient Greek!?!?

Παιδεύομαι γλῶτταν ἑλληνίκην νῦν, καί βούλομαι λέγειν σύν τοῖς ἄλλοις ἀνθρώποις. Ἐγώ καί πολύ καλῶς νομίζω αὔτον γράφειν 0 Α.Δ. ἐν γλώτταις ἑλληνίκῃ τε καί ῥομαίᾳ.

I am currently learning Ancient Greek, and I wanted to see if anyone would like to practice it. I find writing and translating English->Greek to be the best way to keep it up. Also, it might be cool if someone translated 0 A.D. into Ancient Greek and Latin at some point!

He that's not too bad, a few things: Its more idiomatic to use a neuter plural for languages just as in modern Greek, so Hellanika rather than he hellenike he glotta, you don't need nun since you're using a present tense with an iterative sense and actually a verb from the root math- would be more usual. For "in Greek" we have two different idioms you can use a verb + inf (ethelo + Hellenzein) or the more correct verb of speaking + Hellenesi. The first /o/ in Roman is long too.

Overall not bad, you should check out some of the free textbooks on composition if you have time. I also agree, Greek and Latin ports would be awesome.

I wanted to learn old norse after I learn a modern Norse language. This is so that I can write in Futhark. Problem is that I do not know where to find such learning sources for free?

It really fascinates me that countries with their own native languages would prefer speaking english at times. I think it is a popular language, because english is a combination of different languages into one dictionary. Though I know Spanish is still going pretty strong in the Americas.