Sound Lead - Amir Hussein

Position:The position or role you are applying for.See the list above for the current available staff roles inWildfireGames.

Do you understand that WildfireGamesis a non-commercial project, work for0 A.D.is volunteer,and work isdonefor free?

Yes

Do you agree to distribute all your work forWildfireGames under CreativeCommonsAttributionShare-Alike license?

Yes

Name: Amir Hussein S.k

Your full name (We prefer to work on a first-name basis).

Email: tx2line@yahoo.com

youremail (at) provider (dot) com

MSN Messenger:

youremail (at) provider (dot) com, so we can chat with you

eg:Stockholm,Sweden(helps us to calculate GMT for real-time meetings).Where you currently reside.

Availability: 21 Per Week

How many hours per week on averagedo you think you'll have for Wildfire Games? What about 6 months from now?

(Optional) How old are you? Not because it matters, but rather we ask this to anticipate your availability and other factors based on where you are in life.

[(Optional) What keeps you busy in your day to day life? Student, work? etc.

Skills and Experience: I'm In Game Industry About 5 Years Now ,From Sound Design ,Modeling , Lighting , Level Design ,... Of Course With Unreal Engine and Torque Game Engine And Now I'm Working On Indie Game Named : The Last Enemy . But I Want To Work With You Guys As Well , Because Your Game Is Free And Open Source For People That Don't Have Enough Money To Buy AAA Titles. :)

What qualifies you for this position? What experience have you had in the past?

Motivation: Making Better Free Games And Game Community For People

Tell us what motivates you to pursue these skills and experiences.

Personality: I'm Good In My Job , From Level Design To Sound Edit .

Creatively describe the way you see yourself in one sentence.

Short Essay: From IndieDb.Com And 1/1/2013 . I Like To Be A Part Of Great And Big Games And Of course Free Like A.D . Just Help

How and when did you find out about Wildfire Games? What motivates you to be a part of the project? What do you seek to gain in being a part of Wildfire Games?

Interests and Hobbies: In My Free Time I Like To Play Games And See Movies .

Tell us briefly about some of the other things you enjoy doing your free time. We ask this to get to know your background a bit better

Staff: No

(Optional) Do you know, or know of anyone on the team?

Community: Indiedb.com udk.com ...

(Optional) What communities, websites, or forums do you frequent that relate to your interests and the gaming world?

Favorite Game: The Last Enemy , TES Skyrim , HITMAN Absolution ,Resident Evil 6

What's your favorite game at the moment?What about your overall favorite?

WorkExamples: The Last Enemy (http://www.indiedb.c.../the-last-enemy)

If applicable to the position you're applying to, please include a few examples of your past experience.