Mod Concept - Balkan Civs

BSU_DoLhades

Okay I have always been interested into the factions based around and near the Balkans (Scythia, Dacia and Thrace) and would love to see the factions implemented.

As these 3 factions also continuously had an influence within the wars of the Greco-Persian wars and the Conquests of Alexander (mercenaries and such) I think, that a Mercenary hall for the Greek and Persian civilisations containing various units from the Thracians, Dacians and Scythians might be a valid idea (More powerful but high gold costing units) until they are developed enough to be their own civ (Use the units for balancing tests in a beta or the sort). Anyhow, the other reasons I would like to see Thrace, Dacia and Scythia is due to the fact I think they cover a void that is not seen within 0 AD. Thrace and Dacia are commonly known to be semi-barbaric due to their half adoption of Greek culture and Scythia brings with it a heavy dependency on Cavalry Warfare.

I do not know enough about the 3 civilisations to make a faction of it, but I would love to see a faction based around their factions.

EDIT: maybe I should call the thread 'Mod Concept Concept'

Edited by BSU_DoLhades

• 3 months later...