Another Download Website/Link

Cooper1227

Now for some reason whenever i go to Sourceforge or hit the download link, it says i am not aloud to download it(Its blocked). Now i can go all the way to the page where it says download but when i click download it gets blocked. I was just wondering if you guys could put it on a different site soon. Played this game on my Grandmothers laptop while i lived with her for 2 weeks. Loved it, nice mix between AOE and AOM. Im on a Mac by the way.

Now for some reason whenever i go to Sourceforge or hit the download link, it says i am not aloud to download it(Its blocked). Now i can go all the way to the page where it says download but when i click download it gets blocked. I was just wondering if you guys could put it on a different site soon. Played this game on my Grandmothers laptop while i lived with her for 2 weeks. Loved it, nice mix between AOE and AOM. Im on a Mac by the way.

As Geek says, it does sound like something on your network rather than Sourceforge. There is a place on the download page where you can choose to "try another mirror. which can be worth trying, just select to download from a different place and it might work if there is something that's blocking access to a certain server. Could you please post a screenshot of the exact error that appears? That way we might have a chance to try and help you find what it is that is blocking the download :)