Application as a Texture Artist

Wow, those patterns are now too big. Nice work vectorizing them though ;)

I would suggest to scale them down a little, and the make patterns consisting in four or five tiles.

Get rid of the BW painting of the crouching soldier and the faces pattern (I don't think it will look nice) for more texture space.

Other than that, I like how it's looking, mosaics are looking great and sharp and they have enough color variety :)

I hope all this changes do not discourage you of working on it. Having one-tile pattern forces the 3D artist to make one polygon for each tile, having them repeating on the texture saves a lot of polygons.

Looking forward to use your finished texture on the buildings :)

Wow, those patterns are now too big. Nice work vectorizing them though ;)

I would suggest to scale them down a little, and the make patterns consisting in four or five tiles.

Having one-tile pattern forces the 3D artist to make one polygon for each tile, having them repeating on the texture saves a lot of polygons.

I don't know about that. I thought you guys just 'bucket filled' your 3D surfaces like we do with Photoshop/Gimp :)

Looking forward to use your finished texture on the buildings :)

And I'm looking forward to see your 3D models. Perhaps I could create a better texture for it.

Oh, and this:

post-13772-0-10646900-1344724682_thumb.p