Jump to content

Current trend in 0 A.D.: Hoplites spam.


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

346 Athenian Hoplites, at least he made 33 ranged units. 

(Make these units use more pop cap like rams is also a possible way to mitigate, or maybe bonus for army diversity)

However is up to you whether is done or not.

Good games.

Screenshot 2026-05-13 at 5.02.13 PM.png

Edited by AlexHerbert
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 13/05/2026 at 11:04 PM, AlexHerbert said:

346 Athenian Hoplites

Easily destroyed by 300 Spartan Hoplites.

I'ma see myself out, thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Deicide4u said:

Easily destroyed by 300 Spartan Hoplites.

I'ma see myself out, thank you.

I know, that’s the loop „automate“ won’t fix.

 

Edited by AlexHerbert
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...