Atlas Crashes when Saving Maps

Loki1950

On Win 7 the only folders at C:\Users\{Username}\AppData\Local\0 A.D. are cache and logs so should I just create C:\Users\{Username}\AppData\Local\0 A.D. alpha\binaries\data\mods\public and extract the zip there.

Can you explain what error messages you were given (if any)? Have you extracted the public.zip file in your installation directory (not AppData\Local)?

After you extracted it, does the file "%localappdata%\0 A.D. alpha\binaries\data\mods\public\gui\pregame\mainmenu.js" exist?

Yes it does but saving still does not work same error msgs.So tried running as administrator just right click on the Atlas short-cut and select "Run as Administrator" and that seems to bypass the permission issues :D just played though a test map that I generated.

Enjoy the Choice :)

Just installed it to my normal user account so it's in Program Files and all folders under it have restrictions dependent on your UAC level of enforcement.It's not a new issue Ubisoft's Lock On came out for XP and under Win 7 has to be run as Admin for it to work at all,and this goes for several older titles as well.

Enjoy the Choice :)