Suggestions and Things i've noticed

KayEhn

So, just a few things i have noticed/ have suggestions on, really. I don't know if any of these have previously been mentioned-i'm new, so just throwing them out there.

First one is, when in developer mode, i highlight units and click the 'promote selected unit', about 50% of the time it doubles (or depending how much i click it) triples the amount of units i have.

Example: I create 30 Persian Archers, click the button a few times-usually two, and i have either 60 or 90 of them. Just kind of strange.

Also, i have seen pictures of actual troops visible on ships in the game- i do not have this, and have downloaded the most recent version. Just an observation.

And something i think would be pretty cool to have, but don't have the skills to do- archers on the walls. Further in-depth, i think it would be very cool if you were able to garrison, oh, say up to 5 archers on each individual wall that you build

Following that ship idea, have each of the 5 archers visible on top of the wall, and shooting at enemies, like a tower. They could be killed by enemy archers, so user beware.

All in all, just a few things, love it if i could get some replies.

So, just a few things i have noticed/ have suggestions on, really. I don't know if any of these have previously been mentioned-i'm new, so just throwing them out there.

First one is, when in developer mode, i highlight units and click the 'promote selected unit', about 50% of the time it doubles (or depending how much i click it) triples the amount of units i have.

Example: I create 30 Persian Archers, click the button a few times-usually two, and i have either 60 or 90 of them. Just kind of strange.

Also, i have seen pictures of actual troops visible on ships in the game- i do not have this, and have downloaded the most recent version. Just an observation.

And something i think would be pretty cool to have, but don't have the skills to do- archers on the walls. Further in-depth, i think it would be very cool if you were able to garrison, oh, say up to 5 archers on each individual wall that you build

Following that ship idea, have each of the 5 archers visible on top of the wall, and shooting at enemies, like a tower. They could be killed by enemy archers, so user beware.

All in all, just a few things, love it if i could get some replies.

I can't reproduce your replicating soldiers, I have tried lots of times with varying amounts of persian archers. I have never observed it in the past either.

I think we might have some soldiers on ships, but they aren't likely to be real units, just part of the ship model. Archers on walls has been though about but is beyond the planned scope for the first release, there are too many more important things to get done first.

I can't reproduce your replicating soldiers, I have tried lots of times with varying amounts of persian archers. I have never observed it in the past either.

I think we might have some soldiers on ships, but they aren't likely to be real units, just part of the ship model. Archers on walls has been though about but is beyond the planned scope for the first release, there are too many more important things to get done first.

Okay, cool, thank you.

And huh, strange. I was just doing it again earlier today...ah well. Thank you for your time.