Nuclear Dawn Game

http://www.nucleardawnthegame.com/

New game that released on steam a few weeks ago. It's super fun but needs a bigger player base. It offers a combined RTS-FPS experience in the way that each team has a commander who builds armories, power stations, turrets, ammo supplies, tele porters, and more! They set objectives and support teammates. The soldier's duty is to capture resource points and drive the enemy back. 4 classes with several weapon kits each, the classes are pretty well balanced. There is a rank system, unlock system, and you are rewarded experience for healing teammates, repairing structures, and damaging structures. Vehicles will be implemented eventually. They are already in the game but not unlocked. The maps are pretty big and very nicely made. I encourage you to at least try it when Interwave studios gives a free weekend or two on steam in December if not sooner.

The games needs publicity and I thought I'd share t with you guys :D

Add me on steam if you buy the game: I go by FlyingHigh

P.S. If you would like training, my friend who is a veteran from Beta 1 and I will train new players so they can beat the trash out of the teams that stack players. The game easily gets unfair with team stacks :P

Edited by General Octavian

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like somebody has been stealing ideas from Unknown worlds entertainment. You should play natural selection (a mod for half life 1) or natural selection 2(standalone) the original games of this sub-genre. I presume theres only one "race" in this game? I'll check on this when i get home, websites blocked on school internet :(

OK I'm now home and will check this out, will be back with my response :)

Yeah reading the overview and it's certainly jumped the gun just in the first line.

It should be Second game, not first. They just had a bigger dev team and finished production of their game before NS2 was finished, though NS2 is in beta stage, it is still a game you can buy and play, but is constantly being updated. This seems very repetitive because both factions look to have very similar armories. NS2 has only got classes for aliens (or Khaaraa) Though as humans can choose their weapons freely, though it does look cool. Might buy it if i deem it worthy. :)

Edited by AuroN2