Multiplayer Custom Maps

I tried to verse someone over LAN yesterday to test-run Arabian Nights, but I noticed that we couldn't select it.

My question is: How can we play a multiplayer custom map?

Thanks in advance,

It should be the same as for single-player (I haven't tried though, so there's a small risk I could be wrong. I just don't see why :) ). Both players needs to have the map installed though (we have some thoughts on making the maps automatically transfer to the other players for multiplayer games, but that depends on technical stuff and security if we do that. Either way, you have to make sure that both players have the map for now.) The trick though might be that the map might be hard to find. First, if it's not named in the XML file (can be edited in Atlas from Alpha 6) it will show up as unnamed map. Second, unless you've made sure the map shows up in the main list (I don't remember exactly how at the moment, I think there's a special keyword or something though) you need to make sure the map filter is set to "All Maps" so the map shows up. That should be all there is to it, otherwise someone else will have to explain to me as well :)

I think "unnamed" maps should default to their file name in the in-game map browser. They currently do not. (but it's probably tangential to asmartgoat's problem)

Agree and agree, just thought it would be best to mention all possibilities :) Have you tried again asmartgoat?