well helo guys,

i got this error like 3 times.

Assertion failed: "size >= 4"

Call stack:

014AD65F

014B02A8

0148AB5B

errno = 0 (?)

OS error = 487 (Attempt to access invalid address.

)

after this error the game stops running and closes.

i got the error 2 times when trying to load the last scenario (unit test?)

and the last tume it was during the scenario Arcadia II

i was building a nice army (100 units)

i had 20 pesants

and a big city with walls, gates and towers (who doesnt work ^^)

but when I walked to the enemy (my city was like 2/4 of the map)

with 40 soldiers and heroes (and a ballista) i got this error again...

annoying...

i alos get the error lost server connection reason unknow when

clicking on join game (multiplayer)

hope you can fix this but good job ^^

also a minor bug baucouda or so (the barbarian warrior women)

trhows nothing and you get a little error at your top left screen

Foesto

As far as I'm aware, that error happens when the game has previously crashed while writing some cache files (particularly due to NVIDIA driver crashes). You can fix it by deleting the ~/.cache/0ad/ directory and starting the game again.

(The latest version of the game in SVN should handle this error more gracefully.)

foesto:

Close 0ad, then:

* If you are using Windows, remove %appdata%\0ad\cache. %appdata% on my computer, with windows 7, translates to C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\0ad\cache. I believe Windows XP puts it at C:\Documents and Settings\<UserName>\Application . If you can't find that folder, do a bit of Googling.

* If you are using Linux, remove ~/.cache/0ad, which translates to /home/<UserName>/.cache/0ad

Then restart 0ad.

There is a fix in the latest development source of 0ad for this issue, so the next release shouldn't encounter this issue anymore.

There seems to be something wrong with the game and firewalls. I can select pyrogenesis.exe as an exception in my firewall, but it won't work. Is there a different file I should be selecting?

I think that just allows the game to access the internet, you'd still need to open the specific port as well.

That depends on your firewall I'm afraid, so it's not too easy to help you with that. I assume you've got a manual or something to help you with it? It might be called something like Forward ports/Port Range forward, or perhaps even open ports, I don't know :) If you still can't find something (a google search for some of the above words and the kind of router/firewall you have can also be useful), you can post the name of the router/firewall and we can try and help you.