RPI5 - game won't let me have siege engines.

Ereshkigal_63

Single player has no siege engines playing A26 on either of my Raspberry PIs, in Mate on RPI4, or in MX Linux on RPI 5. I've not had this problem before, so is this a new problem? If so, is there a fix? I've reinstalled, and tried multiple fortresses under multiple factions, and the result is always the same.

I'm new at this so I don't know what else to add...

Edited by Ereshkigal_63
added info

2 hours ago, Ereshkigal_63 said:

Single player has no siege engines playing A26 on either of my Raspberry PIs, in Mate on RPI4, or in MX Linux on RPI 5. I've not had this problem before, so is this a new problem? If so, is there a fix? I've reinstalled, and tried multiple fortresses under multiple factions, and the result is always the same.

I'm new at this so I don't know what else to add...

Hey the siege engine were moved to another building called the arsenal :)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Previous Alphas.

Not having played games in a very long while, and starting out with no RTS experience - whatever - playing A23 on a raspberry 4. I loved it, though I hadn't realized how slow the play was at first. I then installed Mate, which has a25 in the repos, and suddenly I was better. At first, until the ai was preparing an large scale attack. I played in a25 for almost a year, before forcing an upgrade to a26, liking it and moving to MX Linux which is faster and installs a26 by default.

I hadn't noticed any building changes between 23 and 25, so looking for that had not occurred, but  next time I'll look more closely at change lists and videos. 

Edited by Ereshkigal_63
Typos
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1