Need help!ssa

Mi @Micronics, welcome to the forums.

Generally it is good to follow the instructions in the error message when reporting an error: go to https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/GameDataPaths  and attach the logs (you can just zip the folder).

The error says "Insufficient access rights to open file"; normally I'd suggest to disable your antivir for a test and then set exceptions. However I see you're running a VM and I don't have any experience with that. I don't know if you can allow it to access the files on your HDD or if you need to install it inside the VM. HTH

• 4 weeks later...

Sometimes virus protection can block write access or even read access to files in the C:\Users\yourusername\AppData folder. That's a common place for viruses to install themselves.

What you might do is uninstall 0ad and then reinstall it as Administrator, writing it to C:\Program FIles (x86) instead of C:\Users\yourusername\AppData.

If adding an exception for 0ad in your virus protection software, or reinstalling 0ad to C:\Program Files (x86) doesn't resolve the problem then talk to me on IRC after 18:00 UTC for troubleshooting support.

Edited by Norse_Harold