I'm confused by Greek houses...

Hemachandra

19 hours ago, alre said:

I think houses in the game look better than the reconstruction and that's an artistic license. artists who make the buildings models are always trying to give a visually rich representation of them, which is not quite the same as four walls with a roof that shows a small opening... a house of that kind would have a porch and items in the inside that our artists will rather depict in the outside.

I was probably not quite understood correctly. I'm not advocating that you abandon current residential design entirely. If developers decide to introduce an improved and more spacious type of housing that will be available later in the city's development, then it will be possible to use, as you say, "four walls and a hole in the wall" as a model for representing ordinary houses. While the current artistic developments with flower beds and arches could simply “move” into more extensive new apartments of new types of houses.

I think this is a very promising solution.

Edited by Hemachandra