Default AI Difficulty

guanqui

Hi all,

I’ve been playing for a while and I am used to setting the AI level by clicking on the gear icon of each Petra Bot player while setting up a new match. However, I just noticed that in the Game Options settings there is another ‘Default AI Difficulty’ option.

I was wondering what is the relationship between those two options, and whether one of them has priority over the other.

It would be also very helpful to understand how this works in multiplayer mode: does the Default AI Difficulty follow the personal settings of the host?

Thanks a lot for taking the time!

10 minutes ago, guanqui said:

Hi all,

I’ve been playing for a while and I am used to setting the AI level by clicking on the gear icon of each Petra Bot player while setting up a new match. However, I just noticed that in the Game Options settings there is another ‘Default AI Difficulty’ option.

I was wondering what is the relationship between those two options, and whether one of them has priority over the other.

It would be also very helpful to understand how this works in multiplayer mode: does the Default AI Difficulty follow the personal settings of the host?

Thanks a lot for taking the time!

If a new AI player is added while setting up the match, it will have the default difficulty. If you change the difficulty then, this change will be valid.

Most likely the host ai difficulty will be the one which will be important.