Hosting not possible, Atlas crash

zuzzn

I have absolutely no clue why this is happening. It worked before on my PC and my Laptop one time and after that it shows following Error (Picture 1)
Everytime i try to Host a game (1) occurs.

Also my Atlas Cardeditor crashes everytime i try to start it. The Error is in picture nr. 2

It would be nice to play  online again on my own maps...

Whats the problem how can i fix it ?

Thanks for your support!

1890281806_MULTIPLAYERHOSTINGGAME.thumb.png.33beb54f8c9a6debed19459167602bfc.pngAtlaseditor.png.bac58f2909f272a9af0a11b8c1fc5e54.png

Thank you very much! I can host games now. Perfect ! Thanks a lot.
My OS is Windows 10. I tried to update the drivers but its all on "updated", and litterally 10 years old. I run 0.A.D on an absolute potato pc.. so it would be okay if i cant' run the editor anymore as long as i can play online ... :)

Thanks for your support !!

Edited by zuzzn

1 hour ago, zuzzn said:

My OS is Windows 10. I tried to update the drivers but its all on "updated", and litterally 10 years old. I run 0.A.D on an absolute potato pc.. so it would be okay if i cant' run the editor anymore as long as i can play online ... :)

Would you be so kind as to upload the logs at %localappdata%\0ad\logs when it crashes ? You can put that in the address bar of the file explorer. Then select all (CTRL + A) right click, send to, compressed folder, and upload it to the forums?

You can try to switch in the option the renderer backend from GLSL to ARB, see if helps in the meantime.