Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'spidermonkey'.
While discussing a quirk of the common AI API on IRC Stan suggested to take a code coverage measurement on the existent simulation components, since I had the toolchain already set up for AI development. I took the challenge and now present first results. However, I decided to not attach this to the already running jasmine-thread since I consider it an independent topic. To reproduce the measurements: Attached to this posting is a zip archive. Unzip it to binaries/data/mods/public/simulation. A new directory CoverageMeasurement will show up. Inside that directory, the subdirectory instrum
i try to complie 0AD XV Osiris "SVN 14579" and i get svn up Updating '.': ^Csvn: E200015: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'http://svn.wildfiregames.com/public/ps/trunk/build' svn: E200015: Se atrapó una señal [alvin@localhost workspaces]$ cd .. [alvin@localhost build]$ cd .. [alvin@localhost 0ad]$ svn up Updating '.': En la revisión 14579. [alvin@localhost 0ad]$ cd build/workspaces [alvin@localhost workspaces]$ ./clean-workspaces.sh Cleaning bundled third-party dependencies... Cleaning Premake4 Cleaning Premake4 Cleaning Premake4 Cleaning build output... Done. Try running update-work