Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'rigs'.
Hi Everyone, I tried to modify one of the existing old meshes and apply it to the old armature. I wanted to make the tunic longer, but not as long as the dress. It works when I load an animation, but when I export to 0 A.D. it appears deformed. My Process: 1) Import old 0 A.D. mesh --> I used m_hero 2) delete armature 3) modify mesh 4) export collada 4) open new .blend 5) load existing animation --> I used spear attack 6) delete mesh for animation 7) load modified mesh, delete all vertex groups 8) apply modified mesh to armature --> selected mesh, selected armature, ctrl+P (used automatic weights) 9) test animation --> it worked, cleared action editor, export modified mesh an armature --> followed guide for export settings --> http://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/AnimationExportTutorial 10) modify xml for modified mesh, put modified mesh and xml in 0 A.D. folder Result: