-
Who's Online 5 Members, 2 Anonymous, 461 Guests (See full list)
-
Topics
-
Posts
-
By Grautvornix · Posted
I don't want to advertise too much, but we obviously found similar issues in using atlas (the built-in map editor of the game). I started writing a tool around that helping me in defining things more easily. I named this tool "mercator" according to the guy who used original antique maps, improved them and published the first map collection as a book named "atlas". You can find it here: https://wildfiregames.com/forum/topic/169940-new-atlas-helper-tool-mercator/ @lilypoppyThe mercator tool allows filling an area with a defined mix of trees each with a random rotation. This should address your first issue on the list. @eZamus In mercator, you can define basically the game and player conditions as requested in your first issue. Also you can place entities as described in your item no.5 . I am still working on terrain sculpting features, defining cliffes, roads, hills, water levels etc. (works already, but the GUI is still too cluttered for me) This will be the next major release of mercator. I do appreciate your ideas and observations, eagerly taking on board your wishlist. Let me see what can be done... -
Three away (from Spartans, Athenians, and other general stuff): Text improvement proposals: https://gitea.wildfiregames.com/0ad/0ad/issues/9308. Arguable text improvement proposals: https://gitea.wildfiregames.com/0ad/0ad/issues/9309. Icon improvement proposals: https://gitea.wildfiregames.com/0ad/0ad/issues/9310.
-
Agree with you ! @eZamus
-
By Nicolaus_von_Kues · Posted
Obviously, it needs human intervention to be great. Having an idea of how something works will serve a passionate mind or group of enthusiasts very well.
-
