Bugs&Suggestions

LorenzoilMagnifico

1) Often fishing or merchant unit ships cant find a free way to go back port and begin to "dance" one with other and stay there forever.

2) Often big units as elehant, but some times also soldier units, cant walk to a selected point and stop (walikin) close a rock or a depression, they stay, walkin, in that point.

3) Often when u select a formatiion and click in a random map point, the formation go to another point of map (random).

4) Often big units cant disengage to a fellow blockin unit and dont go as they forget the road or free space to go.

5) Units dont have the stats as attack, defence, ecc.( I would know which unit is powerful for a specific strategy, i can see only life points)

6) When I click to attack for conquest anenmy building all units go to that building and the surplus going around whitout attack any.

7) When i send soldiers to mine or harvest other site, when enemy attack them they go on in harvest instead defend themselves.

I like this game!

• Like 1

Welcome.

here are the list of issues that the team knows.

1-bug and pathfinding issues. The team are aware about this for years, isn't easy to fix.

2-pathfinder bug.

3-formation are broken and are explained inside the game, again related to pathfinder.

4- pathfinder

5-check out the middle panel the blue shield and the sword if you move the mouse hover a tooltip will be show it.

or you can check the tech tree.

LAzWjvH.jpg

6-is a lack animation of capturing, the units capturing by default, to perform an attack, ctrl to enemy building to attack instead capture.( the animation are fixed with new models in next A22 release)

7-You can do many thing in that situation select them and press H ( they stop) and defende theirselves.

( the list of commands you can found in "learn to play") many commands aren't added to GUI.

@feneur sorry never mind.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen
  • Like 2