Mark as defeated players who don't have a CC for a configurable time limit.

marioxcc

Hello.

There are some users there than refuse to resign after all of their buildings have been destroyed and intentionally spread their few remaining units so as to force the winning player to hunt their units as in a hide and seek game. I suggest than there's an option to enable as a victory condition the destroy of all enemy civic centers and their failure to build any after a configurable time period; a player would also win if he destroys all of the enemy units and buildings capable of producing units, or if his enemy has neither resources to build a civic center nor a means to gather those (I.e: he has no dropsites for the missing resources, no resources or territory to build those and no market).

Regards.

Hello.

There are some users there than refuse to resign after all of their buildings have been destroyed and intentionally spread their few remaining units so as to force the winning player to hunt their units as in a hide and seek game. I suggest than there's an option to enable as a victory condition the destroy of all enemy civic centers and their failure to build any after a configurable time period; a player would also win if he destroys all of the enemy units and buildings capable of producing units, or if his enemy has neither resources to build a civic center nor a means to gather those (I.e: he has no dropsites for the missing resources, no resources or territory to build those and no market).

Regards.

is not necessary if you controls all map. You must use outpost to maximize range of sight. May be a game mode or rules to win can be good but remember , when the game hsve a nomad mode that suggestion can be possibly.

There is already a dicsussion about victory conditions: http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18570

Perhaps these topics should be combined.

This topic doesn't really add anything new, so I'll just close this topic and any further discussion could take place in that topic (though I'm not sure how much needs to be discussed, it's more a matter of someone actually developing the new win conditions :) It might be worth adding this victory condition to this ticket though: http://trac.wildfiregames.com/ticket/1649 ).