How would you feel about a wildfire game mode?

In PUBG, a wildfire mode would be a great game mode. Use the terrain and wind speed to either slow down or speed up the fire as it advances. Players have the ability to start their own wildfires, which could trap numerous other players. This would encourage getting in a car early and blasting tyres off of everyone else you see. I believe that if you approach the wall of fire too closely, you will suffer damage similar to what is seen outside the blue circle, and that the damage gets worse the closer you get to the flames. You run the risk of dying fast if you combine outside the blue area and close to the fire. Un-looted ammunition and grenades could also detonate when the fire reaches them as another potential feature.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Shisui2015 said:

PUBG, a wildfire mode would be a great game mode. Use the terrain and wind speed to either slow down or speed up the fire as it advances. Players have the ability to start their own wildfires, which could trap numerous other players. This would encourage getting in a car early and blasting tyres off of everyone else you see. I believe that if you approach the wall of fire too closely, you will suffer damage similar to what is seen outside the blue circle, and that the damage gets worse the closer you get to the flames. You run the risk of dying fast if you combine outside the blue area and close to the fire. Un-looted ammunition and grenades could also detonate when the fire reaches them as another potential feature

Sound exciting, but I am not sure how to implement fires and grenades into the game. I think we should make a mod 2020AD!

大吉大利,今晚吃鸡! :D