Hi EveryBody: Hi Dr. Nick

:) I just signed up for WildFire Games and am looking forward to this Forum and having fun here. :)

My Interests:

I like to make mods for YR/RA2/TS. I am currently morking on a mod for YR and TS. I am also a good modder.

My Hobbies:

I like to play Renegade, Gen and Z:H, YR, TS sometimes. and hanging out with friends.

My Website and Forums:

This is my website of Command and Conquer World Files.

This is my Forums of CNC-World Files Forums.

I really am looking forward to WildFire Games.

Laterz All

I found this place surfing the net, and I also found a few other communities, but I think this place is koo becuz of the name for one and a few other reasons.

You should visit my Forums I created like 2 or 3 weeks ago. Its all about C&C. CNC-World Files Forums By Yuri78945_68

You should also visit my Home page about C&C. Command and Conquer World Fies By Yuri78945_68

Laterz

Edited by Yuri78945_68

Hey Welcome!

Ah, a westwood fan. I don't blame you. I (or I should say my dad) own Renegade and the Red Alerts and YR and Tiberian Sun. :) I like Renegade the best.

I think Renegade is the best C&C game. I have every C&C game there is except C&C Gold. I cant find that game. Its too hard too come by these days. Well Laterz.