Celtic Concepts?

Historicity

Are there any Celtic Concepts completed? (building wise). Because I noticed that there are screenshots of Celtic buildings and such, when there are no concepts. Just wondering if you guys are holding out on us. :P:wine: And if you did do the Celts first, might I ask why? Why not post buildings that are done... like Hellenes, or Persians?

If you flip through the screenshots you'll see Celtic buildings. Concept art.....hard to say. Jason did most of that I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) so he might have known what he wanted to do and just went at it LOL :wine:

Jason is our resident Celtic nut, counterbalances yours truely's Roman obsession :P

Wijitmaker being our "resident celt nut" :P had been itching to do the celts since starting this project, over 2 years you'd accumilate a good enough idea to do the celts without needing a concept artist to dish out some skethces for you.

Although there were concepts for the celts, I'm not saying there wasn't any. We'll see if they'll get released or not. For now theres plenty of others for you to enjoy :wine: