Wifi connexion stop&go

Sequani

Sometimes, and during the last days, I've had some issues with my wifi, with micro-disconnections... 

I tried to find different ways to solve it. I desinstalled and reinstaled the driver of my network card, tried to change the position of my antennas... to change some parameters of the card (not allowing windows to cut it off for example x))

It didnt worked. When I had problem this day, I opened my laptop, and tried the connexion from it, and had the same problem as my PC, very bad ping in between being disconnected.

But sometimes, I can play for hours without any problems! Any suggestions of what I could do? How I can check the box if its something coming from it and not my computers ? 

I found this interesting (its in french), but the service is not the same on windows 10. Shoud I try the same with netprofm? http://www.informateque.net/eviter-davoir-des-coupures-de-wifi/

I have windows 10 Pro. Thanks for your help! :) 

PS : I know I should get an ethernet connexion, but my living situation doesnt allow it :\ 

PS2 : Sorry If I dissapear from a game without saying anything....