What Is Your IQ Like ?

I just took it and got 117. It said I was a Word Warrior:

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas.

That pretty much sums up my personality :P

I agree though: you can't sum up "real" intelligence in a test.

Edit: Also took their Brain Type test. It reported that I'm left-brained, and their description of it makes sense :P

Wisdom, imo, is a spiritual knowledge of God and the Bible

Then this is to say that, for example, Plato or Aristotle were not wise people, in which case I wholeheartedly disagree. That'd be simply called knowledge of christianity.

You have to determine intelligence by what a person does, not by some stupid questions that you would never have anything to do with on a daily basis.

Well I have to disagree. It's based on the reasoning and thinking skills that are similar in many day-to-day tasks.

Just because you may not have to use these tasks in your daily life does not mean others do not.

You could be a complete genius, but enjoy jumping in front of cars because you have no common sense. You could also be a complete genius and never do anything with your intelligence and knowledge, you are simply too lazy to do so. If you don't contribute to society and never do anything because to are too lazy, then i think that you are less intelligent then you think you are.

Hmm, I'd have to disagree again. What is useful in your mind could be useless in another's and vice versa. You know, there is a physics law called "The Principle of Least Action", which basically states that the most natural way to do things is the easiest, shortest, etc. So maybe lazy people are or aren't aware of the fact that they could have some transcendent wisdom of nature :P

I forget the technical names for them, but they are around the area of social intelligence, book intelligence, artistic intelligence, etc.

I'd just like to say that I am against stereotyping and classification of things like this.

Intelligence is the same thing just applied to different aspects of your existence. It makes no difference to me if you are stronger in one area than the other, I don't think of life as some RPG where you can count stat points and give yourself a class.

Ok, on a little indulgence here :P

I took their brain test:

Adam, you are Balanced-brained

That means you are able to draw on the strengths of both the right and left hemispheres of your brain, depending upon a given situation.

When you need to explain a complicated process to someone, or plan a detailed vacation, the left hemisphere of your brain, which is responsible for your ability to solve problems logically, might kick in. But if you were critiquing an art opening or coming up with an original way to file papers, the right side of your brain, which is responsible for noticing subtle details in things, might take over.

While many people have clearly dominant left- or right-brained tendencies, you are able to draw on skills from both hemispheres of your brain. This rare combination makes you a very creative and flexible thinker.

The down side to being balanced-brained is that you may sometimes feel paralyzed by indecision when the two hemispheres of your brain are competing to solve a problem in their own unique ways.

Precisely what I thought :P