Free Webdesign

In this thread you can ask for free webdesign. The first 3 entries will benefit from the offer, the others will be dropped (sorry, don't have enough time to do more than three). You should have a host already and everything should be running. You will receive a design template, which you can build upon. Just leave some small pieces of information here on the type of website, its goals, its future content and preferred colors.

Me!

Ok I'll give you a desc:

I want an ecommerce site with the following features:

- shopping cart system

- member system with custom profile fields

- a custom coded forum with all the features of invision

- a ticket system for people with problems

- a news script

- a download script

- a counter with all possible stats

- a flash layout, a bit like this macromedia.com site, with flash forms and such

- a destroy pc of annoying spammer script

Ehm, please make it ready for next week.

Oh, forgot this: also make a nice admin center with a task system and such, you never know when you need it.

Thanks for the offer DA! ;)

*slaps Klaas on the back*

I meant :(Design;). That means either a three-coloumn-layout or two-coloumn or whatever and some graphics. The foundation to go from. I didn't mean a whole website.

*slaps Klaas again*

Jason (err, boss) and Stuart: Just getting me some work when I can't look at the WFG sites' code anymore. ;) ...and to go the extra mile for our community. :(

I meant ;)Design:(. That means either a three-coloumn-layout or two-coloumn or whatever and some graphics. The foundation to go from. I didn't mean a whole website.

Well Tim, if you're interested, you can help me with the new MWD site... those other guys I assigned for webdesign don't look like they will ever get something done :(

I can do all PHP myself, but it would be great to have a chat about design with you some time... but ok, yeah, finish the WFG site first ;) Also, I'd like to have a little chat about AoMH and AoMN and other outside-WFG things some time - we'll see :(