Trying to host a game+ Help Port Forwarding

shirsho12

Hello forum people,

I've recently started playing 0 a.d. and am trying to host multiplayer games for a group of friends. Sadly neither them or I can do that. I am trying to do perform port forwarding but it isnt working. The router is TP-LINK 450M Wireless N Router and this is the port forwarding  prompt I am receiving:
https://ibb.co/m5DPFHG
I uploaded the image at an image hosting site since i can't add it here. If it doesn't work please let me know.

What should I do now? Please help. I tried filling this up with 20595 and 8000 and 192.168.0.3 / 4 but it still didnt work. Then I restarted the router but still to no avail. Please help.

10 hours ago, Stan` said:

Is unpnp enabled?

Are you friends in the same location ?

You need to foward the port to whatever your local address is.

We are in different cities, like a 150 miles apart. 
Whats unpnp and how would i enable that? Also, its ok if only the host enables it right?

14 minutes ago, Stan` said:

Yeah it's okay. In the screenshot you provided there is unpnp. It's to allow the router to do port forwarding automatically :)

So the IP address is my IPv4 address, the service port is 20595 and the internal port is blank. Protocol UDP and i'm not selecting a Common Service Port.

So UPnP is enabled but it's blank. What do I do now?

Capture.PNG

2 hours ago, Stan` said:

If you host now in the lobby can you see it there ?

Nope, nothing. Do I need to do anything with DMZ or port triggering?? 

Can't post any more rn. I have Kaspersky and Windows Defender. I usually exit Kaspersky before starting the game. Is that enough?

Edited by shirsho12
Can't post.

Just now, shirsho12 said:

umm i have windows defender and Kaspersky, but i turn kaspersky off before playing the game

Sometimes you need to authorize application through windows defender. If it's blocking 0 A.D. it won't work;