public.zip?

Okuta

Hi, I'm trying to install the game, but when the installer is extracting public.zip, it fails. It gets to 100% for that file, stops, and then after a minute or two says there was an error "writing to public.zip" or something similar. I've tried torrenting the installer and DDLing it, and neither one worked. Any help?

Yup, Windows 10. I think the last time I tried installing I had 3 GB of space free (I've got a lot of stuff on there lol) which is like twice what the installer says I need (1.5 GB). I could definitely find more stuff to get rid of if need be. I know I have a ridiculous amount of stuff on my computer.

I delete everything that gets installed before trying again.

EDIT: Currently I have 3.04 GB free.

EDIT 2: I just tried again, but this time it got to 19% of mod.zip, and I got a notification that my storage was full. Lo and behold, my C: drive is indeed full to the brim! I guess the installer was wrong when it told me I needed 1.5 gigs. I'll try freeing up more space.

EDIT 3: Yup, I guess space was the issue. I freed up a bunch of space and it installed no problem. Thank you for suggesting that as a possible cause.

Edited by Okuta
Problem solved
  • Like 1