Deleteing Actors in Atlas under Linux Mint 17.1

xjs36uk

I have been creating my first map using atlas on Mint 17.1 (Ubuntu based) and have accidentally placed some actors which I now know should have been entities.
However I have prceeded with the design a long way and now need to delete the actors from the map.

I have read as much as I can, but there is no information regarding linux based OS's.

Using Alt + left mouse button doesn't work (except to 'grab' the entire Atlas window).

Using Ctrl + Alt + left mouse button also doesn't work.
In fact using any combination of alt, shift, ctrl, L R Centre mouse buttons, alt gr, win key, space, function keys, nothing seems to work.

Am I missing something, ie is there a linux specific command, or is this not implemented yet in Linux versions?

Any help would be gratefully received as it's the last step towards finishing an urban challenge.post-20027-0-32911400-1433358783_thumb.ppost-20027-0-60045500-1433358828_thumb.p

• Like 1

The problem is that Ubuntu grabs the alt+click combo, so it doesn't reach atlas. This is actually a problem with ubuntu, as no os should grab the alt+click combo.

I think there should be a setting somewhere to configure these hotkeys. If you can't find it, it might be easiest to open the map.xml file with a regular text editor, do a search for "actor", and delete those actor entities (do make a backup of your map first).