Love the game, I have a suggestion

Joeyx09

Hey, I'm Joey a big fan of Play0ad, your website looks great, but the donation page is a little messy, not your fault their just isn't really good donation pages out there so I went ahead and created our own. I'd be so glad if you guys would use it it's totally free take a look at it and let me know what you think! I want to help you guys get as much money as you need also, take a look https://donorbox.org/

Thanks for your suggestion. However, there are a couple of reasons why it's not a good idea for us.

1. First, most of our money goes via SPI, so we'd prefer not to add something that isn't via them.
  2. Second, the more ways we add for people to donate the messier that page gets (and there are reasons to keep at least most of the ways we have there already, so we don't want to replace it all with something completely different).
  3. Third, trust is one of the most important things when it comes to transferring money, and using something completely new and unknown is not something that will signal trustworthiness (at least not if we replace everything we have already with it).