Mauryans: mount archer on "Vachii Gaja (Elephant Archer)"?

raymond

Hello Community,

I don't know how it works, may it does not word to mount a archer on "Vachii Gaja (Elephant Archer)", like in this picture http://0ad.wikia.com/wiki/War_Elephant? The button "Garrison" does not work (like to garrison in tower).

It should work? http://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/Civ%3A_Mauryans ?

Can anybody verify it? If it is a bug I will create a bug ticket.

regards

Edited by raymond

I'm guessing you are playing Alpha14 release... This is fixed in SVN version and will be in the Alpha15 release in December.

All asian elephants will have brand new animations as well as archers for this particular elephant you're talking about.

To be specific, it will have 1 archer on the back with basic rank, two with advanced and three in elite.

Here's a preview:

2jko.jpg

I'm guessing you are playing Alpha14 release... This is fixed in SVN version and will be in the Alpha15 release in December.

All asian elephants will have brand new animations as well as archers for this particular elephant you're talking about.

To be specific, it will have 1 archer on the back with basic rank, two with advanced and three in elite.

Here's a preview:

2jko.jpg

i need ask you, if the same happens with:

* Carthage Elephants "towered, or at least ranged, and war elephant"

* Persian elephant "easter egg"

* Ptolomeaic and Seleucid Elephants?

Here's a preview:

2jko.jpg

i suggest, Carthage used radnger, elephants, mayebe not towered, nut wes ranged, i thinks that we can put units as this for add this support