Hello! Introduction of Clayton

Hello! I am Clayton McCray, soldier in the US Army. I stumbled upon 0 A.D. a long time ago when it released it's first playable version to the public! I just today saw a thread about the kickstarter-esch founder for this game on a forums I frequent, and decided I would check out the progress.

I also want offer my help; I am skilled in 2D art (pixle art and textures), I also know C++ and I am a writer by trade.

• Like 1

Hi Clayton. Sure we can always use programmers. I suggest you look on the wiki get to know the code base a bit. And then take some task/bug/enhancement you like (http://trac.wildfiregames.com/report/1). To get feedback or help with the code, we welcome you on the #0ad-dev quakenet IRC channel. There the matters can be discussed, and if the code is good enough, it gets committed to the project. If you discover a new bug, you can always make a ticket for it, and try to fix it yourself.

If you prefer an art task, please mention it here. Someone of the art team will probably drop by and suggest a task for you.