Atlas: entities not interacting on new map

jbrann2

On the new map I created, I can't get any of the people to interact with the new entities I put in. Won't pick the berries or apples, wont kill the chickens or deer, wont harvest the mines. They will do so on the entities already on the map, but not to what I added. Have you had this problem? any solution you can recommend?

On the new map I created, I can't get any of the people to interact with the new entities I put in. Won't pick the berries or apples, wont kill the chickens or deer, wont harvest the mines. They will do so on the entities already on the map, but not to what I added. Have you had this problem? any solution you can recommend?

Are you placing entities, not actors? (actors will be decorative, non-interactive props)

Are you testing this in Atlas or saving the map and loading in-game? You say it's a new map but existing entities are interactive, can you explain what you mean and when you're placing the new entities? Basically if you can give us exact steps to reproduce what you're seeing, that would help a lot :)

• Like 1