remove boost lib

Why don't you want to use boost?!

You'd have to replace it with some half-baked ad hoc solution. Also, it's used in many more places than ScriptInterface. I don't frequently touch the C++ side of this game though, so I'm afraid I can't say exactly where.

I don't personally like boost - it's too big - but it's far better than writing a lot of code from scratch and having to test it.

thanks to answer.

well, i want to explant simulation2 using cocos2d-x to Android platform. Some Android phone doesn't support c++11.and the boost is too big.

I try to do something. I close CONFIG_ENABLE_BOOST in lib/config.h.And then some error happen.

Does any other method to use simulation2 single-handed?

There is no such thing as "the boost". Boost is a collection of libraries, which you are free to use separately. Most of them are only made up of some header files that you can simply copy somewhere. iirc for 0ad you only need to build filesystem and signals, the rest is just headers.

well, i want to explant simulation2 using cocos2d-x to Android platform. Some Android phone doesn't support c++11.and the boost is too big.

I try to do something. I close CONFIG_ENABLE_BOOST in lib/config.h.And then some error happen.

Does any other method to use simulation2 single-handed?

You could try an older version of Boost, though I don't think c++11 is a requirement for any Boost. Also if you weren't aware, the game has been built for Android before: http://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/AndroidPort#Otherdependencies