Balance Testing

TheMista

Hello ,

I am Themistoklis Bonidis , pro gamer from greece .

I have been top 1 player in all AoE: Series under the nickname TheMista , reachedTop 5 in grandmaster EU/Na on starcraft2 winning more than 75 tournaments+a lot more on AoE games.

I also helped Microsoft games/Gas powered games balance Age of Empires : Online.

I was wondering if this game needs any balance testers because from what i have recently seen the game is really promising.

Any discussion , questions about me or about balance testing are welcomed.

Edited by TheMista

Hey TheMista, good to see you here! (I think you are who you say you are based on the email address you used to register here)

I've watched quite a few of your multiplayer games on Youtube, so I know you're very good at AoE games ;)

0 A.D. isn't really at a stage where detailed balancing is needed, many features are still missing, but multiplayer is already a lot of fun and balance suggestions are always useful.

Do you use IRC? Staff often join multiplayer matches on weekends and IRC is where we hang out. #0ad and #0ad-dev on QuakeNet

Have you tried 0 A.D. yet?