How to add a button on unity details area?

Hi all,

I still far away to understand how magically things are placed on the game interface and the game structure at all... However, as i did my first task with Leper orientation, i want to make a bigger step: the capture ability, with your orientation.

First query: How to add a button on unity details area?

post-15096-0-28814800-1356819289_thumb.j

I didn't find myself here, but i believe i will touch the unit_commands.js file. But, how? And, where more?

The way that we do multiplayer in 0 AD is to send all of the players commands over the network and have the simulation run identically on each users computer. This is why the GUI buttons use the following function (this example is the promote units debug command).

Engine.PostNetworkCommand({"type": "promote", "entities": g_Selection.toList()});

These messages are received by Commands.js on each player's computer. Commands.js is part of the simulation code so it can then call the necessary simulation functions.

The simulation is made up of lots of components. There is some fairly good documentation about components here . You will want to add some components, perhaps Capture and Loyalty, as you design the code this should become clearer.