sync error (2 players and 1 AI) with logs

Check this thread. The Windows build uses an older revision.

http://www.wildfireg...l=&fromsearch=1

I think people are confused about this, because the last Windows autobuild which became the game's binary was r11858 (this is what's seen in the game) but the data that was bundled included up to r11863 as labeled on the installer. The two will always differ slightly because for one thing the autobuild refers to the revision prior to its own commit, even if it's the last thing committed before a release, there will be a discrepancy of one revision. It would only pose a problem if the engine code changed between 11858 and 11863, which is why we have a commit freeze ;) Similarly for Alpha 11, the game's menus will report r12634 on Windows but the actual package will be r12636.

We got OOS Errors very often with alpha 10 when one was playing on Ubuntu and the other on Windows. I checked the difference between the revisions and the OOS errors made sense, but I didn't check if the data is actually a later revision.

Whatever, I think it doesn't matter any more because It should be solved now.

Playing with Alpha 11 also with Mac OS X 10.8.1 as host and Windows 7 as client against 1 AI: the client gets a connection to server has lost and return to main menu.

I also save the game after the Windows client return to main menu. Can you use it?

Playing with 3 human players (Windows!) against 1 AI: no sync problems and I think less lags in late game (in comparison to Windows and Mac OS X mix games), except some crashes while defeat the AI and return to summary screen.

Edited by raymond